Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Spray Gun World
Thread: Spray Gun World
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 03:35 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

I saw the advertisement of Spray Gun world on the internet and visited there to look for a professional model of HVLP spray gun which I needed for a project I was doing. I was already half way through the project and was about to end it so I needed the spray gun quite urgently. However, I also wanted to get a cheaper price and I was very intimidated by the high prices i was told by retailers and other wholesalers on the internet. When I visited spray gun world, the low prices immediately caught my attention. The prices were the lowest among all the other distributors. I made up my mind to purchase my spray gun from spray gun world.

However, I was unsure about which spray gun to purchase since there seemed to be a long list of different guns from different brands available in their store. It was my first time buying a spray gun so I was really confused about it. The best thing I liked about Spray Gun World is their customer service. I simply asked them for advice, expecting a simple one liner in response. To cut down the prices, Spray Gun World uses an all email system in which all the queries are sent through emails and you receive the response through email only. They said they will answer in 24 hours and I didnít really expect it within such a short time given the fact that they must receive many queries in a day due to the large amount of orders they take. Email system also meant that the email was replied by some expert who knew about spray guns and not some uninformed person in an Indian call center. Amazingly, I received the response in 24 hours and the reply included a very detailed advice about the gun I should choose for my particular project. They also recommended the brand. They also followed up with me and gave me more tips about using the spray gun. I finally decided to place my order as I was extremely happy with the service.

The price was very competitive and to cut down the price even more, there was an additional advantage that Spray Gun World was ready to ship the parcel through post office instead of UPS, which was very convenient and made it even cheaper, since UPS includes very high fees. I paid through my credit card and waited for the delivery of my parcel desperately as I needed it within 2 weeks maximum. I was surprised to receive the parcel in a week only. I didnít expect it so early as I already knew how popular this online store was and how many orders they must be taking. I guessed there might be other orders that took longer than mine but I was happy nonetheless to receive it so early and for such a low price. The quality and the packing of the guns were also exceptional.

For my other upcoming projects, whenever Iíll need something, Spray Gun World will be my top preference. I highly recommend its service and its products to everyone! This is my experience with the company and I don't know why you had such experience.