Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Spray Gun World
Thread: Spray Gun World
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:36 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahhmann View Post
Hi , has anyone actually never received their gun ? I'm from Australia and I ordered my gun 5 weeks ago and still nothing . I have emailed him 4 times asking for the tracking number and he says he is getting it . It doesn't take 2 weeks to get a tracking number , you get it when you post the item . I'm getting worried I will never see this gun and I just blew 400 bucks . I had been saving for six months to get this gun as I have a young family and don't earn a lot of money . He doesn't realise the people he is ripping of . Does anyone have any numbers I could call him on or any other suggestions on what I could do next . I have a feeling it has not even been posted or he would have given me a tracking number
Im sorry to hear your going through this. I know how you feel, we are a family of 4 where only my husband works, he wanted a spray gun from spray gun world for christmas this year (the first year we have ever bought each other presents) so I ordered it on the 14th of november. It has been all but a month and still no gun. I am hopeful as other people have said they have gotten theirs . Just way after they ordered it. Although you spent $400 and I only spent $170 I plan to talk to my credit card company if I do not get a response to my last email. I would be tweaking if I were you!! My advice, If you do not receive it soon or answers from them, talk to your bank, have the order canceled to get your money back, than save a little more and buy somewhere else :-(