Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Spray Gun World
Thread: Spray Gun World
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:48 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by never again View Post
Never again...that is my feeling regarding doing business with spray gun world. I too wish I would have been aware of all the problems other folks had encountered with them.

Mike phoned me after my initial order (seemed odd at the time) to up-sale me to another gun and to let me know that the gun I ordered had a 2 week lead time.
After changing my order to a nicer and pricier gun (that was 'in stock') it took another month or so to receive it, although shipping distance was only about 100 miles.

Every time I e-mailed, they had a new excuse as to why i had not received my order, which in the end I found was the ONLY thing they do well.
The gun I received was not in the original factory box, nor did it include the owners manual. The gun had what appeared to be water spots on it, as if it had been used and cleaned.

They still to this day, owe me a digital regulator, which of course I have already heard yet more (lame) excuses as to why.

I recently needed a trim gun, so I ordered one (same brand as the other) from another company on the net and received it in 2 days...in a factory box WITH an owners manual.

Bottom line, if you want to keep your sanity, DO NOT BUY FROM SPRAY GUN WORLD! , if you are a masochist an enjoy getting jerked around and don't need your gun for months, then Spray Gun World is the place.
you wouldnt happen to have that phone number he called you from would he? he emailed me to try to sell me "a better gun" after I ordered. I did not buy the "better" gun and have not heard anything since.. except after an email asking when my gun was to be here, they said dec. 6th it is now the 12th and still no gun. Almost a month after I ordered..