Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Spray Gun World
Thread: Spray Gun World
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:51 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

SprayGunWorld is a Scam,Mike, professor spray,AOM Spray,Asturo Spray

Hello,

Stay away from this guy, i was just ripped off by Mike Professor Spray with spraygunworld.com ! This man is a straight theif. I had ordered one Chinese gun, and just like the others have reported, he emails me claiming he doesn't have the gun, but could offer me an Italian made 3 year warranty gun for double the price and I took the hook !

I called AOM spray in NM Home - Asturo HVLP spray guns, Air assisted airless pumps, and more , and let them know I hadn't recieved my Aluminum Cup nor the 2nd spray setup. Asturo Low Air Spray Gun They informed me that they knew who mike of spraygunworld was, had his phone,gave me professor Mikes number, but said he's located in California, so give it some time before i call him. I research the number and find it's another NewMexico number? ...WTF ?

So, i know 100% for sure that at the least, AOM Spray,Asturo guns is aware of Mike the Professor at Spraygunworld are all one in the same scam, and probably worse, my expensive new gun is most likely a Chinese hunk of junk.

I had called,emailed and finally threatened to report this guy for being a theif, which I Did.

This man and his scams has been turned in to the New Mexico attorney generals office as well as the NY attorney general. New Mexico told me that they have many active complaints coming from spraygunworld, but just recently have begun to connect the dots with his other scams.

You are going down Mike Professor Spray!

PS: feel free to comment !
Thanks