Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Spray Gun World
Thread: Spray Gun World
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:36 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Screwed by Spraygunworld.com

Wish I had found this thread two months ago! My story is the same as everyone else here. Placed an order more than two months ago for an Asturo mini kit. My credit card was charged right away. Kind of knew I'd been screwed when two weeks later nothing had shown up. Sent a number of e-mails and finally got an answer from Mike Davis stating "It typically takes 3-4 weeks to CA. You should have your item at the end of the month." I've had a number of parts and tools shipped to me from the US and it has never taken that long. Month-end came and went and after a lot more unanswered messages Mike sent this response "The hold up is your pps system they are due in this week. We have the guns. So one more week." That was three weeks ago, still no product, no refund that I have repeatedly asked for, no answer to any of my messages.

I've reported this to my credit card company, hoping I'll get a refund as I do have purchase insurance. Also sent a couple of notes to Asturo looking for a different retailer but they don't respond either. So I've ordered an Iwata LPH-80 from a vendor on the west coast I've dealt with before.

Moral of the story: either steer clear of Spraygunworld.com or just burn your money - at least you'll be able to enjoy the flames.