Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Spraying Clear Coat on Stock Paint
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 03:49 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

This isn't my first paint job and I have a tun of confidence in my clear spraying ability because I know that the only difference between me and the best clear painter on the planet is that I sometimes run. Unfortunately every time I've painted a complete I've had at least 1 problem that I had to solve and now I'm not scared of completes in the slightest. When I see a problem, right before my heart rate spikes and I freak out, I remember what my friend Martin told me. "I don't let those little things bring me down, don't get upset because it's not worth it". Actually on the last car I painted when water splashed out from a crevasse, it was almost like he was right beside me saying it right to my face. Sure enough I didn't panic, not even for one second.

I might be an amateur but I'm going to remember what Martin told me for as long as I paint and I think even a vet can improve if he says those words to himself out loud. It's called an affirmation and it's you're greatest offense against anxiety!