Hot Rod Forum banner

Spring Carlsile

810 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  autodoug 
#1 ·
Finaly I'm going to the big spring Carlisie event can wait, but I might need a few helping hands, anyone plan on being there early on ? I might need some help to set up my new rotisserie system "the Roller Hoop !" I'm planning on taking a Pantera body shell to show the rotisseries fetures and how to use ect. :welcome:
AutoDoug

#5 ·
Thanks for the replies I'll be setting up in the main midway area 900 bucks for a 10 x 20 space so I hope it pays off!
yes this is not only a brand new product it is a new concept in rotisseries once you have work with it to restore a car body you'll be saying WOW this is the ticket, I spent over 30 years restoring and rebuilding classics ect. I needed to find a better way to handle the bodies for complete restoration so that is what I did. I'd love to have it posted here if that was alright. we have lots of and pictures and video on our web site, or I could have my wife send a file ? I don't ungerstand compter lingo that much. If you want to check it out just google rollerhoop and you should find it. :thumbup:
Auto doug

#8 ·
well thats one of the nice things about this is that it dosen't take any more space than the car itself I put one in a guys 3 car garage in L.A. with two other cars he was so excited because he was going to get an end mount unit witch would have to go cross ways with no room for his Elcomino but now he has plenty of room to work on all three car in the garage he love it! yeh I hope it does well, I have a lot of time and $ wraped up in bringing it to market.
:mwink: It's kinda like a car trailer once you have your own you wounder how you ever got along with out one !
Auto Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.