Hot Rod Forum banner

Stencil troubles over

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  68sportsroof 
#1 ·
Finally finished up on this cutlass that had problems with the first stencil kit from OPG. The second kit was ordered through Year one, which had come from stencilsandstripes.com . A very high quality 3M stencil kit that went on much better and easier than the first one. Still had to cut apart the wheel well arches to get them down just right, but overall a highly reccomended kit if you are looking for a stencil. And best of all, NO GLUE RESIDUE!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Love the color,looks like fords gulf stream aqua

Know Mrfourspeeds quality thats why he painted my fastback.Perfect is an understatement when it comes to his workmanship.Only guy who will ever touch any of my rides.Pictures dont do this guys work justice.Cutlas looks killer,as well as his caddilacks that are unbeliveable.

Attachments

#9 ·
Know Mrfourspeeds quality thats why he painted my fastback.Perfect is an understatement when it comes to his workmanship.Only guy who will ever touch any of my rides.Pictures dont do this guys work justice.Cutlas looks killer,as well as his caddilacks that are unbeliveable.
I want to be the first to thank you for your post. Mr. 4 Speed does excellent work and I appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to post your feelings on this forum. To often customers either don't understand or don't respect the craftsmanship, knowledge and attention to detail it takes to deliver a final product that you received from Mr. 4 speed.

I'm sure this will mean a lot to him as it would to me or any other person in the restoration field.

Thank you again for the encouraging post.

Ray

#11 ·
Thanks Ray I Know the pain staking work.

Its a small way to say thanks to mr4speed.And thank you.Cant wait to tell people when they see my baby who does the badest work in state of R.I. Hes the guy who makes all my metal work look like somethin.Thanks again Dennis(AKA Mrfour speed)..

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.