Hot Rod Forum banner

stock drag racing e.ts

993 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  CarTechBooks 
#1 ·
i stumbled upon a website that listed e.t for lots of old muscles cars from 50-70's or something but now i cant find it. Does anyone have a link acuse it was really usefull.. it only had stock times which im interested in. If someone does thanks! :)

#5 ·
Pro Stock Drag Racing History

Hey everyone, I have some cool PDF stories and images taken from our new book "The Dawn of Pro Stock" and I would like to share them on here, any recommendations?

Here is the subject of the book:

"Legendary drag racing photographer Reyes was trackside at the biggest and best NHRA events from the mid 1960s throughout the 1990s. He had a unique perspective on the development of Pro Stock, as he was able to document the evolution of both the cars and drivers as he observed them throughout the season. For a genuine insider's view, Steve has gotten together the very best shots he had, and supplemented them with some great images from his contemporaries to offer this new collection. Steve's own observations punctuate the outstanding images to give the reader a trackside view of Pro Stock's early days unlike any offered before."

I would love to share these PDF downloads that include 4 really cool stories from the book, thanks!

Zac
CarTech Books

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.