stolen drag car in ohio, keep a look out. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Carburetor
Last journal entry: Clean up
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

stolen drag car in ohio, keep a look out.

Quote:
"This was posted on the NMRA web site and Yellowbullet.com,

At 1:08am Saturday night/Sunday morning, a buddy of mine had his car stolen from a hotel parking lot in Columbus, Ohio while attending the Good Guys show.

The thieves stole the car, trailer and the pickup truck.

The truck is a 1994 Chevy extended cab, lowered with a blue to purple fade paint job.

The trailer is an open wheel trailer manufactured by American Dream.

The car is a Pro Street '67 Pontiac Lemans (GTO). It is Burnt Orange with a Blueish arrow type graphic on the side. It is tubbed with Weld Draglites, a Pontiac blower motor, roll bar, custom interior with Autolite Guages, aluminum fuel cell, aluminum radiatior, and LOTS of other goodies. I watched over the last 6 years as this car was being built from the ground up. Lots of money and time have been put into this vehicle. Please help us find it.

If anyone has ANY information on any of the above vehicles, please contact your local police department, the Columbus Police Department and myself immediately. You can reach me at 419-562-2277.

Also, please copy this post and post it on other websites you frequent. The more people that see this, the better. Thanks for the space."
HOpe you fellers can help, pass it on!

K

Advertisement

Last edited by killerformula; 07-14-2005 at 11:27 PM. Reason: wanted to wrap in quotes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2005, 11:44 PM
Gone fishin'

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners
Last journal entry: blah.......again
Wiki Edits: 2

Man that sucks, I sure hope they find it. I hate it when people will do that kinda stuff, just steal something because they like it or want to sell it for money. I hate people who dont want to try to work for their own good.

Brad
Old 07-15-2005, 12:05 AM
The Dude

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Man, I saw that on the news that night! I was disgusted! I felt so bad for that dude and his daughter. I sure hope they find their ride and the BUMS that stole it!

Rock on and God bless...

Seņor

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.