The story of the "TBIRD DEUCE" a new webpage you might enjoy - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2011, 12:11 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

The story of the "TBIRD DEUCE" a new webpage you might enjoy

H Guys. I haven't been posting for a while, but I thought this might be of interest to you. Two years ago, a buddy of mine and myself started searching for a '32 Roadster that was once owned by a friend of ours who had developed Cancer and had wondered whatever had become of his old Hot Rod. We searched and found a number of different owners and learned that the car had been sold to a guy in the USA and he had, in turn, sold it to someone else. We had that guy's name but couldn't find him and that's where the search ended. Then, months later another old friend who lives 2 hours from me sent me an email with a picture of this car saying it had been the car that had inspired him to get into Hot Rods back in the late 50s and that a guy he knew had owned the car in 1963 and was looking for it and could I help since he knew the car had been in the Windsor Ontario area for quite some time. We got together with this former owner and really began to seach. We found it and John was able to buy it back after 47 years. This new website tells the story. We have now found 22 owners of this great old Hot Rod since it was built in 1955! The latest owner (#22) was also the 4th owner back in 1963 and he has produced this website which reveals the history of the car, a story I wrote for a couple of publications and a short video that was shot back in 1959 as an army recruitment film. Pretty cool site - enjoy

www.tbirddeuce.com

Advertisement
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2011, 04:35 AM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Great story....glad you posted it.

Budget RVs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2011, 08:48 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

A really cool story and a really cool car! I love the "first" look, with the fenders and all, a custom look for when the laws said fenders must be on cars. Thanks for sharing this with us. Dan

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.