Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Strange request-design my paint scheme.
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 07:44 PM

Last wiki edit: Building a new shop
Last journal entry: Christmas 2008 came early!!!
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66ImpSS396
"I'm just too picky I suppose."

Well lets see It's Your ride, Your time and Your money.

So long as Your better half (if you have one) doesn't veto.

Go for what you like!

BarryH

Veto one, heck, SHE TOLD ME to buy the parts car. You just gotta love a woman like that. And in our case, she is my better half. Thing is though, she thinks it's her money

You know, though, I've been dead set on the engine/trans/rear gearing for years. The Landau top stays, but I still got no clue what color or paint scheme to run with. I know what I like on a ton of other cars, and when we were at Indy, we took around 120 some odd pics of what may work on the Monte for color choices. What I wouldn't give to be Chip Foose for a day. I bet I bent killerformula and helrazr3's ears to the point of breaking on what to do. Bottom line, like you said, "Well lets see It's Your ride, Your time and Your money." Drat....

Quote:
I like Monte Carlos...........no matter what year model...they are great looking cars.
If I didn't think that, I sure wouldn't fret the details so much with mine. I've loved the flowing lines from the first one I saw, and would hate to detract from that, just accentuate the body, if you follow.

Thank guys, Chet.