Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Street Beast builds......Tips, problems and solutions.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:05 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

34 Street Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffas23
I am here to extend any help that I can in building the 34 Coupe although its been quite a while since I have built mine from Classic Motor Carriages. One good thing is that I am still driving and enjoying my car when weather permits which should give some hope to those who haven't finished their cars or picked up unfinished kits that someone else did not finish. This thread could be a great help to those that need it and I think it is a good idea that it was started. Just my 2 cents.
I can help a little, I still have all the manuals and video of the build, the car I have is a 34Classic Motor Carriages the same company, Street Beast. Just let me know if you need the Info. My car has a 302 with a B&M blower, and is a tight fit for the car making it hard to clean an work on. I have a friend that has the same car with a 350 chevy and he has a lot more room to work around. Just might help with choseing a motor.

Last edited by HotRod 9152; 01-04-2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: More Info