Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Street Beast builds......Tips, problems and solutions.
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:56 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffas23
BrickyardBoy, If it helps I am going to put my Street Rod up on my lift later this week and can take the part number right off of the Gabriel Rear Shocks to help you know what ones are the rears based on the part numbers I gave you. Right now my lift is tied up with my wifes Intrepid on it being I am waiting for a ABS Sensor for the left Front of her car. Had 2 shipped out to me and they arrived on Saturday but what always seems to happen to someone like me of course someone switched one of the part numbers in one of the boxes or returned it with the wrong ABS Sensor inside of it so I was only able to do one side and with the Holiday weekend I am forced to wait a few more days for the correct ABS Sensor to arrive depending on were it is being shipped from.
If you happen to access those rear shock numbers, that would be great! Are you happy with the ride you get with the Gabriels? Wish I had a damn lift! It would make things so much easier on this old body!