Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Street Beast builds......Tips, problems and solutions.
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:12 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickyardboy
If you happen to access those rear shock numbers, that would be great! Are you happy with the ride you get with the Gabriels? Wish I had a damn lift! It would make things so much easier on this old body!
The exact Shock Part Number on the Rear Gabriel Shocks is #733604. Whether they still make them in that part number who knows? I would get in touch with Gabriel or a Gabriel dealer and see if they can cross that part number over to something else if they don't carry the number anymore. Remember I purchased these shocks in 1992 so numbers can change but I am sure they keep some sort of record on what they sold and what part numbers crossed over to something else being that part number was made to fit certain cars.

ADD ON. Funny I just looked back 2 posts of mine here for the Part Numbers that were listed on the Invoices back in '92 and the box part numbers were different. Maybe it is good that I took the part number right from the shock itself for you here above.

Last edited by ffas23; 06-04-2011 at 01:23 PM.