Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Street Beast builds......Tips, problems and solutions.
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:19 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

street beast builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffas23
So in other words you got the same exact shock (733604 Gabriel) that I used on my build in 1992. These manufacturers make me laugh. I know I have been dealing with them in my business since '78. They come out with what is considered a new shock yet they sell the old stock of numbers reboxed with the new part number. Kind of like a store thats been around for awhile having a Grand Re-Opening. lol
Looking at the list of shocks, everyone is for a car that weigh's a hell of a lot more than your 34 glass car, must be like riding on a board. Don't say it rides soft because it can't, when you put a shock that goes on a Lincoln, or even a Cougar. Two of us lifted mine with fenders, so the back of the 34 is pretty lite.

Brickyardboy, I have the manual if you need one, I won't be home for 4 weeks, I'm in a care center with a fracture of the tibia, can't get to the book. IMO you can build it better without the book.JMO

Bob