Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Street Beast builds......Tips, problems and solutions.
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Jason0779

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead1964
I'm just now getting back to building my 34 I bought when the company was Fiberfab/Classic Motor Carriage... I sort of gave up years ago. But since I retired and my new shop is going up I decided to get back at the project again. I wanted to share a good resource I found on how to do the doors, trunk, headliner, wiring, suspension and just about every other aspect of the build done with fewer problems. If you go to YouTube and type in streetbeast there's a lot of great info. Pete, Southwest Rod and Custom, (my favorite) has a complete set of great, easy to follow videos posted on how to do just about every aspect of the build. Pete has lots of tricks of the trade you will find nowhere else. This link will get you started and make your project a lot more fun and less frustrating. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDULQUCqOPA
Funny you mentioned Pete. I actually was at his shop on Tuesday. I live in Denton and he works down the highway in Lewisville. Very nice bunch of people over there. I had previously seen his videos thats what made me go by there and check it out.