Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Street Beast builds......Tips, problems and solutions.
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 10:23 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Streetbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason0779
The driver side is the wider one. I think I notice it more just cause I know its there and it bugs me. The wheel and tire looks like it sits in the fender well a little further.
From the picture it looks ok, when you get everything back on it that's when you might see it looking from the front, but I don't think so. If the stands for the head lights are the same I think I would leave it. if you want to make them the same you will have to find out where it is off, then make your cuts there and pinch it in.

When I laid my grille back I had too make the hood fit I had to make small pie cuts from the front and back so the hood looked right. One of the hardest pieces was the part of the hood that fit to the grille. I had to cut the front of the hood off, in front of the scoops, leave the front of it just like it was, but narrow the hood, then that piece I had cut off, I had pieces laying all over trying to do that, but it fits well and looks good.

Cutting the fender would be about the same, you just can't cut away. but it can be done.

Bob