Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Street Beast builds......Tips, problems and solutions.
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:47 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Putting it together

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLA55
Hello everyone,i am a collision shop owner from PA who just purchased a 34 ford cmc from someone who could not get it together. Here is my problem,all the parts were put into barrels,buckets,boxes,etc and nothing labeled anymore and also no assembly manual. It looks like a 4yr old at Christmas with all these parts! Does anyone know where i can purchase an assembly manual (i really need this for parts id the most!) Any help would be greatly appriciated!
I found some help on Youtube, the manual I got with mine has been hard to follow in spots or visualize I guess, mostly my problem. But got on Youtube typed in streetbeast 34 ford coupe and came up with lots of good videos that show step by step process with doors, hood, trunk floor, rear end.... the best ones were by Pete from southwestern rod and custom... I have them all downloaded and saved on my hard drive to follow when I get my shop done and over this illness... I hope that's a help for anyone that has one of these cars and needs help. Pete is an artist... and his videos are a big help for those of us that need to visualize the process. Good luck to all. http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...151l1.7.4l12l0