Well, an update.
Over the last several weeks I've managed to hunt down some 'Stang wheels and tires. One of the frustrations that I endured was that one of the four hubs (the front hub passenger side) didn't have all of it's bolts mounted to a perfect 90 degrees. This caused a problem as the wheel and tire couldn't mount the hub due to the bolts being out of alignment. The solution was to ground out the aluminum wheel with a dremel and then mount the wheel tight so as to properly reset the bolts and mount the tire. So we (my Dad and I) finally got all four tires mounted on the car and then began to continue hacking and smashing the rest of the crate wood so that the car could finally sit on all four tires. Guys, I gotta tell you, these guys are no joke when it comes to packaging up a car!
All in all, alls well. Now we need a storage for the fiberglass shell so that we can continue working on the frame and getting the engine mounted.
Another sidenote. I am very impressed with the welds on the car. Very Clean.
ps. PM'd Jon but no help. So this thread will act as my journal.