Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Street Beasts '34 build starts
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:19 AM

Last journal entry: Bringing home the 401 Nailhead
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Cobra
Just so you all know I talked to Jay today and gave him a suggestion based upon my experience, if it doesn't work I will see about replacing the disc (hub).

And for the record book, Street Beasts does not make the hubs, we buy them like everyone else does.
I have been following the related thread and am anxiously waiting for this build to get off the ground. I sincerly hope it is successful. I have no connection to either party in this. Just watching for my own knowledge. Never know what is in the future with two sons and grandsons.

The cost of a hub is insignificant when compared to the cost of the kit. In my mind Street Beasts should have immediately sent a replacement hub along with a call tag for the return of the hub in question. This is a perfect opportunity for Street Beasts to demonstrate its customer service. Grandpa Cobra - I hope you do everything in your power to assist this customer to a successful build.