Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - street race cars (drag race)
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 09:00 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

i forgot i have a water pump drive kit and full race rockers that were way to much $. what i want is some world heads or darts that are angle milled severly and i am thinking on a super victor and a holley 1050. but i have a 750 with all the trimings but the thing was used and it is broke. i need the center section and flaps. mabe i will make it a 850. my cam is a solid lift cam and starts at 4000 and go's till 7500rpm i have cast pistons now but all i want is 1 time slip before winter so i can put twice the s**t in it. I had another with 456s and a comp cam 525 solid and it was a 12 flat car power pacs and a 4000 stall man was it wicked to drive. I know it dont sound like much but i have the paper to show you. so i thought it would be smart to have duble everything and smoke that car. should i put a solid roller in it, one of my friends put a michanical lifter 600lift cam in his and with darts ran high 11s. but that was with a th350 and a 3500 stall. what do you think i need for 11s then nos to get to the 10s. should i put 12.5 pistons and the heads.