street rods - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Poll Results: Would you like to go after Innovative Street Machines (Street Beast).
Prose class action suit 3 75.00%
Hire an attorney for class action suit 1 25.00%
let then get away with selling this junk 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2004, 07:05 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

street rods

Sept. 27, 2003

This is an open letter and invitations to anyone Rip-off by, Innovative Street Machines (Street Beast).
I have built 11 streetrods from the ground up including my own chassies. My first was in highschool in 1966. Three years ago I foolishly let myself be pressured into purchasing a package from Innovative Street Machines (Street Beast). I must say that streetbeast's are worst units I have ever worked on. The list of probems with their cars are to numerious to list. Is any one intrested in filing a Prose Class action law suit against this auto manufactuer possiable for fraud. (they claim to be auto manufactuer) I think this company was operating under the name of Classic Motor Coaches at one time and filed for bankruptcy. Please let me know if your intrested.
I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY AND SEEK NO COMPENSATION ONLY JUSTICE AND A REFUND FOR THE JUNK SOLD BY Innovative Street Machines (Street Beast).

Respectively submitted

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2004, 08:25 AM

Last journal entry: Blasting Cabinet
Last photo:

Robert, first of all welcome to the Board. It sounds like you've got alot of experience to share.

Have you been to www.kitcar.com yet? There is a great deal of information about this very issue on that site.

good luck
Old 09-27-2004, 09:34 AM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Contact the Florida Attorney General's office. They have a long history on this company and they may be able to help you out. Also check this thread for a pretty thorough discussion on the subject.

Centerline
Old 11-14-2008, 07:56 AM

Last photo:

Call the states attorneys office, they're putting another class action lawsuit together , that's what I'm hearing
Old 11-14-2008, 08:15 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetBeast Insider
Call the states attorneys office, they're putting another class action lawsuit together , that's what I'm hearing
What do you do just spend your time looking up 4 year old threads so you can add stupid comments to them???

You are here for only one purpose. You have made dozens of post but only one in any technical forum. You're here to cause trouble and that all so why don't you do us all a favor and pretend your dog do do. Just dry up and blow away.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:05 AM

Hmmm...I sense freedom of speech is looked down upon when it's aimed towards this site..Looks like you guys are doing exactly what you are accusing Street Beasts of doing..By the way,I am in no way affiliated with Street Beasts,or any affiliate companies,I do however now the history of some of the companies and associations that have been trashed here by Jon and a few others..Coker and SEMA just to name a couple..No one in my club or anyone else I know has had a problem with Coker ever,and SEMA has fought for California Rodders rights to keep the smog exemption status for pre 1975 vehicles,so I can't really complain,seeing as how they keep dumb politicians from targeting a very insignificant percentage of California's automobile population from being targeted...As far as kit cars and kit car companies,I think any kit car is a joke anyways,so I don't care about Street Beasts,but what I don't like are hypocrites..Don't censor what someone says and shares as their own opinion and threaten them with being banned if they do..It's the forum equivalent of what Street Beasts is doing to you..And yeah,I stated my opinion in my intro thread,and I basically got threatened with being banned because I stated my opinion...I see whiny hypocrites..Bash a company,expect repercussion..Don't care if I get banned from here...Never heard about this site until someone made a thread about it on the forum I'm on,won't care about it after I'm gone..No sweat off my back..But I will say this,ban someone for sharing their thoughts,well,that makes you ads guilty as Street Beasts...And if you're going to trash a company,better come with hard evidence to back it up..
Old 11-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Mr Grimm.....I know that you don't care if you get banned.....God only knows how many of these forums you have been banned from........

You will not get banned from here for stating your opinion..........You have stated your opinion and that's fine.

You will get suspended or banned for trolling the board. Name calling is not tolerated.............That is why your intro was dumped........We run a civilized board here and expect people to act in a civilized manner.

Budget RVs
Old 11-14-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62
Mr Grimm.....I know that you don't care if you get banned.....God only knows how many of these forums you have been banned from........

You will not get banned from here for stating your opinion..........You have stated your opinion and that's fine.

You will get suspended or banned for trolling the board. Name calling is not tolerated.............That is why your intro was dumped........We run a civilized board here and expect people to act in a civilized manner.

So people calling a person from a company a "pedophile " is okay though because they don't like something about a deal that was made??Screw Jon and screw this site..Bunch of punk *****es..Ban me..Don't give a **** about a bunch of lying pieces of trash..People who make up lies about people to trash that person and their company is nothing more than trash in my book..And as they say,guilt by association..
Old 11-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmJYH666
So people calling a person from a company a "pedophile " is okay though because they don't like something about a deal that was made??Screw Jon and screw this site..Bunch of punk *****es..Ban me..Don't give a **** about a bunch of lying pieces of trash..People who make up lies about people to trash that person and their company is nothing more than trash in my book..And as they say,guilt by association..

You get your wish, banned permanently.

Mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example
Old 11-14-2008, 11:30 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Hmmm...I sense freedom of speech is looked down upon when it's aimed towards this site..Looks like you guys are doing exactly what you are accusing Street Beasts of doing......
Actually if we were doing what Streetbeast is doing I would have banned you after your first post.

Quote:
......By the way,I am in no way affiliated with Street Beasts,or any affiliate companies,I do however now the history of some of the companies and associations that have been trashed here by Jon and a few others..Coker and SEMA just to name a couple..No one in my club or anyone else I know has had a problem with Coker ever,and SEMA has fought for California Rodders rights to keep the smog exemption status for pre 1975 vehicles,so I can't really complain,seeing as how they keep dumb politicians from targeting a very insignificant percentage of California's automobile population from being targeted.
SEMA does some good things but when Corky Coker (president of SEMA at the time) involves SEMA and the Discovery Chanel in a stealth marketing scheme designed to promote his brother's favorite Hot Rod Shop on this board (who's rules forbid advertising) then he and SEMA are going to here about it..... and I might add THEY backed down after Discovery Chanel realized what was going on and pulled out.

Quote:
As far as kit cars and kit car companies,I think any kit car is a joke anyways,so I don't care about Street Beasts,but what I don't like are hypocrites. Don't censor what someone says and shares as their own opinion and threaten them with being banned if they do.
We don't ban people for what they say but you can be banned for presenting it with an attitude that is clearly designed to disrupt the board. That can earn you a vacation temporary or permanent depending on the severity of the offense.

Quote:
It's the forum equivalent of what Street Beasts is doing to you..
Actually its not. Jon owns this board and you either play by his rules or you can find another sandbox to crap in.

Quote:
And yeah,I stated my opinion in my intro thread,and I basically got threatened with being banned because I stated my opinion...I see whiny hypocrites..Bash a company,expect repercussion..Don't care if I get banned from here...Never heard about this site until someone made a thread about it on the forum I'm on,won't care about it after I'm gone..No sweat off my back..But I will say this,ban someone for sharing their thoughts,well,that makes you ads guilty as Street Beasts...And if you're going to trash a company,better come with hard evidence to back it up..
Obviously you haven't read the wiki article. Its jam packed with hard evidence including court documents.

It is apparent that you are only here to disrupt the board. You have an aggressive confrontational attitude which is not conducive to friendly discussion. So I think a permenant vacation is in order.

DAMN! Mikey beat me to it.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline
I don't give two hoots what you have to say but either back off on your attitude or I will give you the vacation you're obviously asking for. You have been warned.
Beat you to it.

He asked to be banned, plain and simple, maybe it's some kind of weird badge that degenerates like to wear. Like a "cutter".

Mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example
Old 11-15-2008, 08:00 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
What do you do just spend your time looking up 4 year old threads so you can add stupid comments to them???

You are here for only one purpose. You have made dozens of post but only one in any technical forum. You're here to cause trouble and that all so why don't you do us all a favor and pretend your dog do do. Just dry up and blow away.
Talk about looking up 4 year old threads, ist that what this suit is all about, Jon and you guys digging up 15 year old dirt on someone and trying to make it look like its going on today , everything in you wiki article is 15 years old
Old 11-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Talk about looking up 4 year old threads, ist that what this suit is all about, Jon and you guys digging up 15 year old dirt on someone and trying to make it look like its going on today , everything in you wiki article is 15 years old
This is all about being truthful. Deception leads a person to believe that the trust factor is limited. Selling a product for many thousands of dollars and being less than truthful about the company, I wouldn't send them a nickel. Wasn't it you that posted about another class action lawsuit? Rodders banding together to help one another can only be a good thing.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:19 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
You see... Its statements like this that give you away. If you are here, as you claim to be, as a former somewhat disgruntled employee you would never say something like that. Instead it just ads more evidence to the ever increasing pile proving that you ARE an employee and your only purpose here is to disrupt the board.

We have been VERY lenient with you but my patience is running pretty thin. Frankly I'm getting very tired of your lies, deceptions and paltry attempt at pretending to be something you're not. We really don't need another Streetbeast employee spreading their propaganda and garbage here.... but if you insist I suppose we can continue making fun of you for a bit longer.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Blowin' it

Last wiki edit: Choosing a trailer
Last journal entry: Running again...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
You see... Its statements like this that give you away. If you are here, as you claim to be, as a former somewhat disgruntled employee you would never say something like that. Instead it just ads more evidence to the ever increasing pile proving that you ARE an employee and your only purpose here is to disrupt the board.

We have been VERY lenient with you but my patience is running pretty thin. Frankly I'm getting very tired of your lies, deceptions and paltry attempt at pretending to be something you're not. We really don't need another Streetbeast employee spreading their propaganda and garbage here.... but if you insist I suppose we can continue making fun of you for a bit longer.
Very well put Centerline...

SweetCheeksInsider is just another troll, looking to stir the pot. It works though, I give that to him.

Jason

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.