Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 11:55 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGK95
For the stunt you just pulled and without shame, TURN IN YOUR WAND.

When you demand of a Vendor a FREE KIT CAR of YOUR CHOICE that you will supposedly build (Unbiased? You?) for your PERSONAL GAIN, is a COMPLETE ABUSE OF YOUR POWER.

You were even offered a car to build that would be auctioned off for CHARITY! NICE!

Do us a favor and restore the integrity of the board. TURN IN YOUR WAND.

You're shameless and without integrity.

Jay K.
You're a real piece of work. I demanded??? Not hardly, I simply offered to take Grandpa Cobra up on his challenge. Then StreetBeastopsguy puts preconditions on the deal which would force me to GIVE StreetBeast a complete drivetrain and a year's free labor. Typical of StreetBeast though. They just love to take advantage of their customers.

Fortunately I've been around the block a few times and can smell a con artist a mile away and the fact that I would under no conditions pay for a Streetbeast just shows that I have WAY more sense than you.

Just look at your kit. Their quality control is so bad you already have to ask them to replace a hub, and you've just started your build. I sincerely hope you don't have similar problems as the build goes on but considering the company you're dealing with it wouldn't surprise me at all if you do.

One last note, please refrain from name calling. It's considered a personal attack. If you have a problem with how I conduct my moderator duties then talk to Jon. Till then please do everyone a favor and go back out in the garage, open your instruction manual and see if you can figure out what you're supposed to do next.