Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Cobra

What I want to know is why someone that sells a bare T Bucket shell and expects the customer to supply everything else to build the car including the frame is treated with more respect than a company that tries to sell as complete a car as is economically possible.
Because there are some people that like to build their own frames.I called you guy's up to buy a body only.I was told ''NO CAN DO'' It won't fit any other frame but our's.I told yall that it didn't matter because I was going to build my frame to fit the body.And yall still said it won't fit.''NO CAN DO'' Well I then told yall ''NO CAN DO, TOO''.Yall lost a sale.And I'm sure that's not the only one either.Well thanks to yall,I pick up on a very good deal,And at a real good price too,That four owner's gave up on.You know If you want a street beast,Just go on ebay,And you can find one not finish for half the price.Boy I bet that don't help your sale's.