Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 04:29 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Just to clarify, Grandpa Cobra.

We will not have any dealings with StreetBeasts, or anyone who works for them. Ever. Not in the form of any official "build", and not in the form of any involvement with any "charity".

We'll never get into any business relationship with StreetBeasts, and we'll never attach our name to yours.

You guys aren't honest, and we could never, ever trust you.

You're misleading people with the "StreetBeasts bought the molds from CMC" line, and you're not being forthright about the fact that the owner of CMC/StreetBeasts was convicted for fraud, and ordered to pay millions of dollars in restitution. You're also leveraging personal attacks against the numerous media outlets and people who worked to expose you, and to protect other hotrodders from being scammed by you.

In addition, you have a very spotty past, and, obviously, you're behaving in a manner that's extremely consistent with a shady company that's been busted for fraud on a massive scale.
Jon you have not proved that anyone was ever busted for massive fraud have already admited that you did know know that for certain and have said that I never said that we bought the molds from CMC.

And I never asked you or your website to furnish a thing, my challenge was to those posters here that are so biased against Street Beasts and their customers that they are willing to insult them and their cars every chance they get.

I figured if they were allowed to makle such a challenge of me then I should be allow to make a similar challenge in return ONLY I WOULD NOT PROFIT A DIME EITHER WAY.

I had every intention of donating every penny paid to me for my work when I proved them wrong to The Wounded Warriors Project , I just wanted to do it after the fact as the icing on the cake of my inevitable victory.