Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGK95
Again, You have no FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH STREET BEASTS.

You run your mouth screaming THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING, but all it ever was, was a rain drop!

Hey Chicken Little put your hands on the kit and then maybe you'll be qualified to comment about Street Beasts.

As a supposed Moderator your incredible bias against Street Beasts is not becoming of you. If you had any practical contact with its product or the company, you MIGHT then be qualified to comment.

Good Day Sir!

Jay K.

I've had enough first hand contact with several street beast cars to still maintain that they are of sub standard quality, even when you compare them to the other offerings on the market, past or present. The last one I worked on was only a year or so old, and was being built by a 78 year old guy,(ex professional mechanic, not a guy with no mechanical aptitude)and he was having a ton of trouble.

I own a shop building and working on street rods, and I have over 23 years working with fiberglass car bodies. 13 years of that time was spent working for a fiberglass body manufacturer, and among other things, I was building bodies, doing tooling and mold making, designing hardware installations and production fixturing, designing reinforcements and assembly procedures manning vendor booths at the nats , ( that was the fun part of my job,) and answering tech questions.... many of the same things that Granpa Cobra does, only I did it for a company that built bodies that used readily available parts from the other replica manufacturers. ( not many of the people here knows why you have to fit hoods, fenders, etc on those cars built before 1935 or so, no matter who the manufacturer was..)

. I am fully qualified to make a judgement about anyones product. I don't have to buy one to find out they are not as advertised.

You bought your car, you can defend your decision all you want. I understand that. BUT! I am seeing your once calm and cool ond objective demeanor turn into schoolyard taunts and name calling. Your credibility is growing less and less with every post you make towards Centerline. Just reading how you tried to fix the wheel stud issue and problems you had finding "roller wheels" tells me straight away you don't have all that much experience either. You certainly don't have much experience with your streetbeast car, you barely pulled it out of the box.

So tell me, what kind of judge does that make you?

Just saying what I see.

Later,
Mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example