Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ownerT
I personally have thought this thread had gotten WAY out of hand, but after reading the lengthy diatribe by GC in post # 490 I will be checking back as often as I can today to read the latest response to the never ending spin campaign by representatives of SB.

Assemble the facts, from the people in the know, and present them to prove your case. You can't, and now you are in the awkward position that you can't leave. A catch 22.

I agree.

I had originally thought that Grandpa Cobra was on the up and up, but my first impression was wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

I now see that he is only here to spin the facts, and make an attempt to promote the company he works for. I can understand his position, as you shouldn't badmouth the place that you draw a paycheck from. Still, I can't take his word for anything anymore though. He can't even understand that he can't post contact info for the company he works for, which has been a longtime rule here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Cobra
You do this by attempting to lead anyone from street beast into lies that you can quickly expose.
"Lead them into lies"?... It looks like they've been easily led. In fact, I think they know the way by heart.

Later, mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example