Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 12:57 PM

Last journal entry: 32@buster
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

WOW.

I heard Deuce in here laughing a few times and had to come investigate what is so funny. We have separate computers. He has his desktop and I have a laptop. As a long time high school algebra/trigonometry teacher, I am seeing the same high school type actions I observed for 30 plus years. Past behavior and performance is the best indicator for future behavior and performance.

Deuce told me he felt sorry for the new guy who had just bought a Street beast kit with his father. He thought the experience of building a car with his father could be great and a life long remembrance but that he was afraid that quality the kit car they choose might really spoil the experience. He felt that they lacked the experience and the working space to properly do the kit and enjoy it.

As the wife of a long time hot rodder and a woman who has been to more street rod shows and events than most men, I feel that most rodders know that the kits require a good bit of work and dedication. The new fellow with the kit in question is in for a real eye opening experience. If he gets the kit finished and licensed for street use, then his opinions will carry a lot more creditability.

Mrs. Deuce