Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 12:13 PM

Last journal entry: Test Entry
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Jon,

Allow me to disagree with you. I don't believe I inferred the above and if I have, I apologize.

If a person like centerline doesn't have the first hand business dealings with Street Beasts, then he is reduced to only offering an Opinion. To constantly badger and berate new members with this opinion repeatedly, is very, VERY unprofessional and unbecoming of a "moderator". Moderators are supposed to be impartial. You know what the old Grandmothers said..."If you have nothing nice to say, donít say it."

It was usually followed by a stare that would stand down the Devil hisself!

As a First hand participant in dealings with Street Beasts, they've been nothing but cordial and receptive to my questions and comments to date.

This has been my sole point this entire time.

I readily concede that wonderful people like Bad Rat, Ireland's Child, New Interiors, PowerRodsMikey (has worked with fiberglass 23+ years) and Deuce will know more than I will ever know and that's why I appreciate their knowledge and their input. I've learned a lot since coming aboard! It's that one guy that I've mentioned above who's ruining the experience for me.

Hope this puts things in proper perspective.

Appreciatively,

Jay K.

PS. Mrs. Deuce, Thank you for the kind words. You should be allowed to be a living Saint for putting up with your husband's hobby!