Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 01:53 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGK95
......If a person like centerline doesn't have the first hand business dealings with Street Beasts, then he is reduced to only offering an Opinion.
You forgot to mention the fact that its an educated opinion. I've been following CMC/Street Beast's escapades for almost 20 years. I've toured their (CMC's) facility and personally knew a couple CMC employees. Don't tell me I don't know anything about the company.

Quote:
......To constantly badger and berate new members with this opinion repeatedly, is very, VERY unprofessional and unbecoming of a "moderator".
Once again you can't argue the point without attacking me personally. I badgered you? Thats interesting. You are the one who continues to resort to name calling, and you are the one who is consistently berating ME personally. I have not called you names (other than novice and inexperienced) nor have I attacked you personally except to say that I thought your purchase was ill-advised. It would appear based on your recent posts that you are doing a good job learning "spin techniques" from your buddies at StreetBeast.

Quote:
......Moderators are supposed to be impartial. You know what the old Grandmothers said..."If you have nothing nice to say, don�t say it."
And exactly where is THAT written in the rules?? Moderators are expected to administer the rules and deal with everyone equally, not be opinion-less. I'm so sorry that you don't understand this simple philosophy, but I'll chalk that up to youth and inexperience.

Quote:
......As a First hand participant in dealings with Street Beasts, they've been nothing but cordial and receptive to my questions and comments to date.
Like I said earlier, I lived less than 5 minutes from CMC's facility when it was located just north of Ft. Lauderdale. The same one where Grampa Cobra said the "Speedster" was stolen from the roof. I toured the facility back then and what I saw was anything but impressive to say the least. What is really surprising is that they are using the same basic design even now.

Quote:
......It's that one guy that I've mentioned above who's ruining the experience for me.
Why is that??? Have you run out of names to call me or something???? Only time will tell.

Last edited by Centerline; 08-15-2008 at 05:55 PM.