Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 01:04 AM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

After reading this entire thread, I have decided to forgo my plans on building a kit car(you can't trust anyone it seems), and do a body off restore on my own car. It's a complete 1973 Ford Grand Torino Sport, 351 4V factory Nascar 4 speed trans, with a 9 inch rear end.

I will also continue to work on Factory Fiberglass show cars, and solid metal HP Classics, along with any other vehicle that comes along.

I really had a life long dream of building a hotrod/kit car, and thought streetbeasts had a reasonable product. Thank you all for enlightening me on their supply/quality problems. Their responses are something to be acknowledged, as Jon has pointed out.

As for Jay K, Good luck to You and your Father in this build. There are so many people on this website that are willing to help, in any phase of this build, including myself when it comes to fine tuning. Just keep open minded, and let Centerline try to help.

Stephen