Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:07 AM

Last journal entry: Bad Rats anglia Build Journal plus bike and other photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Jay... its really too bad that all this mess had to come up simply because you and your dad wanted to build a hot rod together,, kinda throws a shadow on the whole idea, doesn't it? this build would have been a experience you could cherish forever, but now you will have bad memories , because a lot of people have made it their business to inform you about what a POS[ THEY BELIEVE] you decided to purchase. even tho they have NEVER built this car themselves, just self described experts in building cars,
I hope your dad and you can put all this behind you and have the fun building your car the way YOU see fit, and enjoy your time together, thats more Important than building something that everyone else deems acceptable, To Me thats more important than what you build, He won't be around forever, so enjoy the time he is with you,,, this whole mess leaves a bad taste in my mouth,, I can just imagine how you and your dad are feeling have fun

Last edited by Bad Rat; 08-17-2008 at 11:16 AM.