Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGK95
"Yes, but how many times or webpages does it take to beat a dead horse?"

Centerline,

I don't require a diatribe of a response as the question is largely rhetorical.

However, A simple number will do.

Jay K.
The debate could continue until everyone agrees.

Isn't that the whole point of any argument? To get those with opposing viewpoints to agree?

You bought your car, even though you had knowledge of it's shortcomings. (remember, back on post 70-something, of this thread you said you did your homework?)
But this discussion can continue as a warning to those who will not limit themselves to just one choice, as you have.

The management of street beast has given us an opportunity to get a really good look at what's going on with the company. Had this thread been locked, none of that would have come to light.

Last month, this thread was discussed in the mods forum, and a lock was suggested. Jon said it was to stay open, to let the new members,(management of SB),some more light in on the subject, and once again, his foresight proved to be excellent.

( I have noticed that since some of SBoptsman and Grandpa Cobra's half truths and spins have been exposed, they have not been here.....hmmmm )

You still have a choice, if you don't like this discussion, then don't read it. Personally, I find it very enlightening.

Later, mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example