Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 10:53 AM

Last journal entry: Free tires
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets cut it up
What is wrong with people ...he listed him self from Utah but is actually from Canada...and is speaking in gibberish. jeez some people need to get a life. I am not sure what a bayliner is but i know it has nothing to do with this thread. I am with you on this Centerline......it sure not tobacco he been tootin. Tim
The Bayliner reference was made earlier in this thread as a put down of Street Beast, albeit a poor attempt.
Bayliner builds good boats, but they are entry level boats and will never reach or hold the value of, say, a Mastercraft or Ski Nautique.
But without Bayliner and companies like them many people could not afford to get into water sports, you would be suprised at how many tournament skiers I've met that started with a lowely Bayliner, they eventually moved into a higher class boat.
In that context you could use them as a reference to Street Beast, but not as a put down.

The Bayliner put down is an elitist attitude that if you can't afford to buy the best, don't buy anything.