Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 06:30 AM
SPI Thug

Last journal entry: some progress
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

i have had the pleasure of having one of these piles in my shop . a good friend bought one before asking about them. after about 18 months of bs trying to get the rest of his parts we had to run a scam on these morons. we contacted them about buying one but had concerns about him not having all the parts. 2 weeks everything showed up. then the fun part. trying to put this pig together. i really liked how the body is secured to the frame. fiberglass the running boards to the brace and weak assed carriage bolts. i finally got it together in one piece and edward went to ok city and unloaded it for a loss. but at least it was gone. i do not care what name you change it to. makes no difference. you can dress a pig any way you want butt it still smells. this thread is proof of the type of people who are part of this co. it has not changed one bit since it's early days. why people still fall for the hype and bs is beyond me. i just feel sad ever time i hear of someone buying one.