Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:04 AM

Last journal entry: Finished
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

For anyone reading this thread and considering doing business with this outfit, please also take a quick look here, beginning at post 16, to see what sort of dishonest thugs and bullies you'll be dealing with.

Instead of standing up like a first class corporation to deal with the issues head on, they attempt to pose as consumer advocate Curt Scott. Our staff of super sleuth Moderators quickly discovered, however, that this post originated at the Streetbeast headquartes. And a follow up converstation with the REAL Curt Scott verified Streetbeast was, indeed, attempting to use his identity and good name to put over a fast one on HR.Com readers.

More importantly, in the body of that Streetbeast post, they show the companies true colors, relying once again on intimidation and fear as their tried and true method of doing business. "[STREETBEAST] will sue you and take everything you have," they threatened this site's administrator. "[STREETBEAST HAS] deeper pockets than you and this whole hotrodding site put together , your on the way to getting yourself into alot of trouble you probably dont want or need, rumor has it ,its already started, good luck pal."

Want to do business Tony Soprano style? Then these are the folks for you. First class Thugs and Tough Guys who believe they can win over their customer base by taking them out back and showing them who's in charge.

Personally, I've seen all I want to see of these folks and their "we'll stomp your face" attitude. These guys are bad for the sport, bad for our community, and bad for the future of hot rodding.

One last piece of advice. When selecting your next fiberglass replica, try to avoid the company whose motto is "Good luck Pal. We will sue you and take everything you have."