Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:01 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
I see no reason to close this thread or delete posts, and those are two things that we rarely do anyway. If we need to moderate the thread, or if anyone tries to sabotage it, we can always split off posts to the Dump.

As each page turns, we're getting more details on Streetbeasts, more lies, spin, and threats, and more insight into how they really operate. It's a bit lurid, but it's also quite educational.

The discussion will come to a natural finish when it's good and ready. And even then, over the years, it will still probably get the occasional new post or revival (as it already has).

We'll also have the wiki article to document it in a more concise and accessible manner, so that people don't have to slog through a 40-pager to understand what's happening.

In addition, the negative economic impact experienced by Streetbeasts should serve as an example to any future companies who seem to think that deception and threats will best serve their business interests.

Jon , and all Moderators and members,

I joined this site back in May 2008 to try to shed some light on Streetbeasts and the changes we've been though in the last 10 -15 years. Almost immediately I was verbally assassinated by Jon and the Mods, Ive answered every question you've asked as honestly as I could, everything from our connection with CMC/Fiberfab to buying them out , paying back all their outstanding orders, and starting "Streetbeast in 1998, What ever happened before that , has nothing to do with now, We currently sell 30-40 kits a month, deliver them , and our customers are happy, of course we have a problem from time to time , what company doesn't? We don't strong arm anyone to buy our kit, if anything we offer a 3 year layaway plan that actually allows customers who would normally not be able to afford to build a hot rod . We offer show specials, certain option packages,or savings if a person buys now, I think this is called "Car Sales" which has been going on for 100 years. I don't think we've ever financially ruined anybody like you say, or put a gun to anyones head to buy our product. We advertise just like every other company, customers call us for a catalog, we follow up with them to answer their questions, offer them a deal we have going at the time and if the are interested they buy the car. We don't prey on anybody? If were such a bad company , how come so many people have built our cars into award winning show cars( Just look at our Customer Gallery) As far as stooping as low as to use profanity towards Jon, I apologize, but when you believe so deep in your heart about something and someone is so dead set on bashing you and putting you in a corner, you have to retaliate . As far as us impersonating Curt scott , thats bizarre because it never came from here, and Jon , no ones going to ruin you financially but this corporation will do what it takes to stop the negative press prior to 1998 as it has no bearing to Streetbeasts current status or business practices,

Thank you