Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 02:25 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbchevfreak
On page 19, post 275, you actually DID threaten or imply legal suit against this board. Maybe not against Jon himself, but you did try to use what is known as "libel freeze". You had a wonderful opportunity here to clear up some ongoing questions. Simply owning up from the start, and keeping away from the personal profane attacks would have given anything you had to say soooo much more credibility. Unfortunately, you started a spin and deception campaign, and have seriously lowered not only your own credibility and image, but that of the company as well. Can you turn it around? Possibly, but as I'm sure you have heard, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression".
I made my statement and thats it Jon, if you want keep spinning this in whatever direction want , so be it, It is what it is ! We make a quality product, we dont do anything illegal, we deliver what we sell, and our customer , experienced or not are very happy....Thanks