Hot Rod Forum banner

StreetBeast rod kit's

404K views 1K replies 141 participants last post by  Gwinnetts 
#1 ·
I am planning on building my 1st street rod. The StreetBeast kit's look interesting. Anyone have any experience/references with these? Thanks. Don

#777 ·
powerrodsmike said:
I'll bet Streetbeastoptsman got fired from Streetbeast and became Streetbeastinsider...posting all that stuff for revenge.

Or maybe Streetbeastoptsman, after reading all of the posts here, and realizing what a sham company he worked for, quit, and became Streetbeastinsider, and posted all of that stuff about SB sales tactics to make himself right with society again....

Just a thought...

Later, mikey
You mean after all those years as a sleezy con-artist we at Hotrodders gave him a conscience and he renounced his old ways and came back to the serve society?

HOLY CRAP, we need to get on some political forums where DC insiders discuss the topics of the day!

Brian

#778 ·
Streetbeast Mexican Car

41willys said:
Well, I can and can't agree with you Ken. While it seems all will agree with the 33's and 34's being crap, again, many have been completed very nicely, as stated.

I retract my statement about you not knowing about them then. To be honest, it just seemed strange that the only time you posted anything, it was a bunch of jumbled statements about them being junk. Most realize that.

It is not about my car, I had my problems, but also expected them. I love the thing now, and it gets a lot of attention even in primer, and a lot of complements. Especially, wow that is a Street Beast. Most people are surprised that a SB can turn out good. I am fully aware of why that is, due to this thread. Also, have personally seen a 33 "Vicki" completed, but it was a lot of work for him, but turned out beautiful. I have also seen a few 34's that were really nice too, even next to steel cars, and obviously different from them.

I am 33 years old, have quite a bit of experience, from which I thank my dad. If it were not from him during the build, it would have been hectic, not afraid to admit it.

Jason

Heres one from my country when they were making them in mexico for 4 years when Hans Mueler ran the company

#782 · (Edited)
StreetBeast Insider said:

Mi Familia very upset when Streetbeast leave mexico for good...very sad day for all of us
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

What a line....

where is that flag?

:) Found it...

I'm sure that Centerline won't mind

Here Skippy.

Later, mikey

#783 ·

Mi hermana(sista) es muey caliente than Palin

Hahahahahahaah

I'll bet you think your sister is hot.

She looks more like yo mama though.

Could be one and the same.

This is now SO off topic that I'm sure a ride to the dump is on it's way.

But as Streetbeast cars are not really cars in the sense that I know them, does it really matter?

Hahahaha

Mikey

#788 · (Edited)
Because he's been discovered and exposed as the dirt-bag he really is, Streetbeast Insider/Streetbeastoptsman has now decided to post garbage.... as if that was any different than the crap he had been posting. The photos he's posting now though are from a password protected photobucket account titled "streetbeastsvega". (I guess he figures we know enough about him already.) For some reason he thinks we'll believe that crap and spread his junk throughout the net. We will however just let it sit here so everyone who reads this thread will understand just what an idiot he/she/or it is.

In essence he/she/it has just confirmed that his/her/its IQ is genuinely in single digits, but what is worse.... he's/she's/its not smart enough to understand that we know what's going on and won't fall for this kind of crap. This says it all:

#789 ·
Isn't it about time to limit the SB guys? This SB-BS has gone on beyond ridiculous. Just when I think everything has been said, up pops some more. And cut those photos of the supposed Mexican labor out of the thread.

And yes, Gov. Sarah Palin is a welcome relief in many ways from the normal run of the mill politicos. The fact that she has more executive credentials and the fact that she is more popular then any of the three other candidates is interesting. I hope she can hold up but my guess is that she is a tough lady.

#791 ·
Centerline said:
Because he's been discovered and exposed as the dirt-bag he really is, Streetbeast Insider/Streetbeastoptsman has now decided to post garbage.... as if that was any different than the crap he had been posting. The photos he's posting now though are from a password protected photobucket account titled "streetbeastsvega". (I guess he figures we know enough about him already.) For some reason he thinks we'll believe that crap and spread his junk throughout the net. We will however just let it sit here so everyone who reads this thread will understand just what an idiot he/she/or it is.

In essence he/she/it has just confirmed that his/her/its IQ is genuinely in single digits, but what is worse.... he's/she's/its not smart enough to understand that we know what's going on and won't fall for this kind of crap. This says it all:

The Crazy thing about all this ........everything Ive told you about Streetbeast, their salespitch, all the inside information , the kits being made in mexico for 4 years, the companys lucky if the sell 10 kits a month these days, millions of back ordered parts are currently piling up, a legal team is going to try to shut this thread down. Ive been 100% straight up with all of you....Its all True!!!!!!

#792 ·
Irelands child said:
Isn't it about time to limit the SB guys? This SB-BS has gone on beyond ridiculous. Just when I think everything has been said, up pops some more. And cut those photos of the supposed Mexican labor out of the thread.

And yes, Gov. Sarah Palin is a welcome relief in many ways from the normal run of the mill politicos. The fact that she has more executive credentials and the fact that she is more popular then any of the three other candidates is interesting. I hope she can hold up but my guess is that she is a tough lady.
Mexican Labor, Thats mi familia , !!!!!

#793 ·
The Crazy thing about all this ........everything Ive told you about Streetbeast, their salespitch, all the inside information , the kits being made in mexico for 4 years, the companys lucky if the sell 10 kits a month these days, millions of back ordered parts are currently piling up, a legal team is going to try to shut this thread down. Ive been 100% straight up with all of you....Its all True!!!!!!
Yea, right!

#794 ·
Centerline said:
Yea, right!
As Centerline say's, Yeah, right!

There are so many forums out there, on this almighty web, and I cannot believe this thread, is the only one causing the sales loss.

Business is done by good Public Relations, and customer referral's's.

First and Foremost, Quality and Honesty are the two things that will grow, or break your business.

"Word of mouth" is the best advertisement, it can also be the worst.

With that being said, I don't understand the difference between you talking to your family and friends, or whoever, or posting on a thread, such as this. How could any legal proceedings arrive from this thread alone?

I feel this site was designed, by insight from Jon(and thank you Jon), to help the general public resolve problems with whatever they are working on. If they are having a Quality issue, the members on this site, that have experience on their problem, will give them an Honest answer.

I do not see the difference, whether it is "spoken", or "posted on the "web". Like posted earlier, "Freedom of Speech" is in the first amendment of the constitution, if you don't like it Move back to wherever you came from.

Streatbeast's needs to address the Quality issues, and reform their sales pitches, to succeed in business.

JMO

#795 ·
The "legal team" must be busy going after you for devulging SB information as we have not seen them or heard from them. Maybe they got hung up trying to get across the RioGrande. ha ha ha ha :D

#796 ·
FYI gentlemen, when a supposed "insider" turns from semi-trusted informant to exposed deceiver he/she will naturally turn to harrassment and goading to get his way. I would imagine the goal is to get this thread sent to the dump, we will edit out this persons posts and send those to the dump instead.

It is no mistake that we are now seeing mexican labor pics in an attempt to "get your goat" and cause people to inadvertantly "Slander" Streetbeast in some fashion.

This is the embodiment of what we call on the web a "Troll".

Do not fall for it, if required we will ban "Insider/Opsman" and all his various IP addresses to prevent his trolling on the forum by this persona.

Just a helpful message from your friendly neighborhood Moderatorman. ;)

#797 ·
Roadsters said:
If it was up to me, I'd just delete the posts about the Presidential campaign.
Because this thread has taken on a life of its own I wanted to check with Jon and the other mods first. They agreed and I have deleted the political posts..... and will delete any that show up in the future. After all we don't want anything to get in the way of these Streetbeast employees making fools of themselves. :D

#799 ·
This is by far the greatest thread on the internet :D I couldn't stop reading for over an hour. I am just amazed. Jon, Centerline, Cboy, and contributing members you are all Hero's to the Hot Rodding community in my book. Thank you for all your work in this and it has been interesting :confused: .

41willys, You have a great looking ride, keep up with all the hard work. Ever decide on paint scheme?

Can someone please give some sort of clarity on what has just happened?

#800 ·
TorkMonster400 said:
This is by far the greatest thread on the internet :D I couldn't stop reading for over an hour. I am just amazed. Jon, Centerline, Cboy, and contributing members you are all Hero's to the Hot Rodding community in my book. Thank you for all your work in this and it has been interesting :confused: .

41willys, You have a great looking ride, keep up with all the hard work. Ever decide on paint scheme?

Can someone please give some sort of clarity on what has just happened?
Hey, thanks, and no decision on paint. It will be two tone candy color on top, silver on bottom. I just can't decide on the upper color, if it will get graphic, etc.

I agree, this gets confusing at times, but it is very entertaining too.

Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.