Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 07:42 AM
Lost in the 60's

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Dewey, I agree with what you are saying. Another thing to think about...how do we know that Streetbeast Optsman and GrandpaCobra are past and present employees of Streetbeasts? It very strange to me that two company employees would be allowed to represent the company in the manner that they have on this thread. I mean really a operations manager and a parts man are being used to do customer relations and PR work. That does not seem right to me...if I were their bosses and saw how the conducted theirselves on this thread...I would fire them. Then right along with them comes a customer that has not even got his kit completely out of the crate defending them to no end...something is not right here. Now we have a past employee showing up telling us things...he gets caught deleteing things in the WIKI and when he gets caught by IP....he tells us that he did it and made a mistake. Man....too many things do not add up here. "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives."

Last edited by Henry Highrise; 09-01-2008 at 08:45 AM.