Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:16 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41willys
And, on another note, when I was there, there was not 100's of employees even there. It was during the week. I am trying to figure out what year it was, when I was there.

I too am not saying insider is lying, but there were a stink load of kits being put together, bodies, frames, etc being crated. Not just 5 or 6.

Jason

P.S. I love my frickin car, she is wild and crazy, or is that who is actually behind the wheel. Again, I am not saying I did not have problems - by all means I had plenty. I do not believe ANY car is being built from the ground up is going to be easy for a novice, its not. I remember when my Dad first got me started when I was young.

By the way, even with all of the beautiful street rods that I and the car are around on Saturdays, sitting next to Outlaw cars, steel cars (street rods and muscle cars), etc, it really does get tons of compliments. Even the "is that a Street Beast, it looks great" - this coming from "REAL OLD" guys, (maybe in their 50's & 60's, but not real old) that have absolutely beautiful cars themselves. Anyways, just thought I would share that.

P.S.S. - the comment above, "old guys - 50's & 60's, just messing with you... Don't be grumpy, I do that to my Dad too...SMILE

Jason

41 Willys just happened to buy at the right time thats all, not everyone get screwed