Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Blowin' it

Last wiki edit: Choosing a trailer
Last journal entry: Running again...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
41willys -- thanks for adding to the wiki article. Good point about how the customer is only locked into buying body parts from SB. I've integrated that point into the text that Centerline had originally inserted.

Also, you're right about how a small handful of eBay sales don't prove that SB's have lower resale value. It's what I call "anecdotal" evidence. I finally decided on this sentence: "Various eBay sales constitute anecdotal evidence, and can't be used to credibly demonstrate the lower resale value of StreetBeast vehicles."

Hit it with another edit or two if you think it needs work, I'll be watching the article today, and working with anyone who's editing it.
Jon, I have not ever met you, I like you though, but you use some words that I have never heard before... Cracks me up!!!

By the way, thanks sir...

Anyone following this thread, PLEASE understand I do not support Street Beast's ways, I have and will only post on my experiences. I do really like my car, and will admit to having problems with it, and could give a rats hairy little rear if others think it is crap. To all: there is not a car out there that you will not have problems with, there is not a car out there that is absolutely perfect.

Edit: except for those at shows that sit on chromed metal stands, with chromed rotors, with mirrors all under it showing every piece of chrome, billet, polished and painted surface - these are as perfect as they get, but you can't have fun with those...

Jason