Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 02:37 AM

Last wiki edit: How to document your project
Last journal entry: 1949 Olds -- Rotisserie, pt. 9
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Whew! I've just had the dubious pleasure (and advantage) of reading this thread from start to finish without having to wait for it to play out in real time. Hollyweird can't make 'em like this. My sleaze-ball alarm is nearly worn out.

The legal threats remind me of a 'sig' I've seen on Groklaw: "Behind every sleazy lawyer is a sleazy client". After all that's taken place, I suggest that no one should expect to be secure from litigation harassment just because such harassment doesn't make any sense.

IMO, this needs to be treated like the Monkey Boys incident -- with research and source documents coming from all directions. Piles of verifiable facts have a way of discouraging all but the most determined of those who use litigation as an intimidation tactic.

To add some to the documents already posted in this thread, and using a resource Centerline pointed to early on, I've attached some PDFs generated by and at Sunbiz.org, Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations. These documents appear to reveal an unbroken line of association between George A. Levin and Auto Resolution, Inc. from April, 1996 to April, 2008. (There are more of those "Annual Report" documents available at that link. The site cautions you to see the documents "if question or conflict". IIUC, the PDFs are generated on-the-fly from the TIFF images, so you can't link directly to the PDFs).

Note the signature on the 10814801.pdf (2005-06-30): "JOHANNES MEIJER", "CEO". That almost matches the "Hans Meijer" that was said to have written the letter to the Miami New Times. (Note the "Auto Resolutions Inc. /Street Beasts" after the name on that letter). I think it was the self-styled "insider" who posted something about a "Hans Meuer".

Wish these people would stabilize their names.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CH000725.pdf (128.4 KB, 86 views)
File Type: pdf 41793001.pdf (49.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf H0146091.pdf (43.6 KB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf 10814801.pdf (21.3 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf 80672918.pdf (19.2 KB, 81 views)

Last edited by grouch; 10-04-2008 at 02:42 AM. Reason: spelling, etc.