Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Cobra
Actually I have been too busy building cars and helping customer do the same thing.

Frankly I don't care what you guys write about this company, I'm personally doing my best to destroy those criticisms from within.

As for the other guy, he has been let go.

and for the record here are just a few of the changes I have made.

A set improved frame mounts for the Willys with a small block Chevy motor,

A New design for the radiator mount on the Willys (non tilt nose)

Several frame improvements to the 34 series including the addition of a clutch pedal and mount, improved running board supports, and a cleaner front suspension and other subtle changes most people will never notice.

I've also made changed to how certain piece are manufactured and assembled especially on the Speedster and Speedster C model.

In the near future sometime before Christmas I hope to have completed a new frame jig as well as a new style 34 grill that attaches from the front instead of from behind.

So while you have done nothing but talk I have been busy, and my customers know what I have done for them.
Glad to here you are making change's,But I just don't understand you guy's,One of you said they are closed,And one said he is making change's.So what is it?