Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Engine basic condition - how to check Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Cobra
So let me see if I get this right, if you knew when buying the car that
Street Beast expected you to build it, fit it, and modify it then it would be OK?

It's a car in a crate that you have to put it together, and Street Beast has never said it was anything but a car you the owner have to put together.

Oddly enough this is what most "street rodders" consider as a viable alternative to Street beasts cars.
You could take a lesson from the companies that produce these T-Bucket kits. Total Performance and Street Beasts are at the totally opposite ends of the spectrum.

Total makes a quality kit, usually deliver what and when they say they will and they stand behind there products 100%. If there are issues they take care of them not hide from them. I know that Spirit is also a good company and have heard a lot of positive feedback on them as well. I own a Total kit and have helped several others build them and they have all been good experiences.
I have not heard to many people say anything good about Street Beasts and they just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper here. They act like 7th graders instead of business people.

Chet