Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:17 AM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Cobra
If anyone cares and has read this thread in its entirety, I was invited here by a customer not to defend the product but to help those that are building theirs as I had helped him.
If that is true, and we all know its not, then why have you posted 36 times in this thread and only once in the thread the young man started about his build??

Quote:
and for that I have had moderators and site administrators constantly try to egg me into lying about the company I work for, by lying about what they knew already so that they could "expose" me as a cheat a scoundrel and a fraud.
This statement is an out and out lie.

Quote:
I doubt that any one from any other company would be treated as harshly and as rudely as I have been treated here not for trying to sell anything but for trying to help our customers out.
Not true. We will call out any company that makes a bad product or fails to deliver on what has been promised. Especially those who attempt stealth marketing here.

Quote:
The Street Rod market place has always been filled with poorly done splash copies of cars originally made by people like Gibbons and who ever made the first t-bucket, it seems that all one really needs to be a reputable street rod company is to have a splash mold of someone else's fiberglass car and not have the name Street Beasts that can be fitted through trial and error to a 70 year old frame design created to harness the power of a 65 horsepower flathead V-8 with a straight axle front suspension and buggy springs in the rear and a ton of aftermarket parts you have to find elsewhere.
Actually having the aftermarket be so diverse is a VERY GOOD THING. It means that anyone building a car had hundreds of choices when it comes to what goes into his build. He can choose what manufacturers frame, body, fenders, grill, suspension, interior and every other component rather than be backed into a corner and have few choices at all. THAT IS A GOOD THING.

Quote:
In many ways that is what has always been wrong with the street rod market and it is blissfully ignored by the attackers of my company, the street rod market is actual worse the the kit car market because of the shear number of splash trash bodies for sale.
Once again you miss the mark entirely. Its not that there are other trash bodies being manufactured its the fact that people have the choice which body to buy. Its up to the consumer to decide what he wants and Streetbeast effectively takes all those choices away and with their design forces the builder to return only to them for replacement parts.

Quote:
With that blast I will once again return to my lair and ponder how to make a better fitting bolt in 34 grill for our cars, I got approval yesterday and need to start the process of creating it so that it can be in production by January
Thank you. One of the design faults on a Streetbeast is the grill and it definitely needs a new one. With the crappy one they have now you can tell a Streetbeast a mile away and it is one of the many flaws in the overall design that make the car look like crap.

Oh, yea...... thanks for leaving.