Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:41 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I never said I was leaving just that I would be devoting more of my time to our customers.

You people certainly have a way of twisting my words around to suit your claims.

But lets be honest about the street rod industry for once, it is every bit as cut throat as your worst claims about Street Beast, for one thing most of the fly by night splash trash rod shops make no attempt what so ever to sell a complete product, they depend on the customer to gather all the components they don't or cannot supply despite using the pictures of absolutely stunning professionally built cars in their brochures.

Street Beasts uses only customer built cars in their brochures, That is one of the major differences between Street Beasts and Classic Motor Carriages by the way, CMC never once placed a customer's car in their literature.

And as for fit and finish I know for a fact that those same splash trash garage types always use the same line " it's the customers responsibility to ensure proper fit" I'd like to see one example how the administrators and Moderators of this board have gone after any other company that sells the sort of trash some people pass off as a quality street rod body.

I've been going to Street Rod shows since 1976 and I know what is out there and what is passed off as better than ours because it is "more original" and I can only believe that the very selective attack on this company is nothing more than mass myopia driven by a few who stand to profit from their efforts.