Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 12:41 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
......I hope Centerline can Watch the video without falling out of his chair...LOL
To be fair I watched all of his videos on this build. What this did was reinforce the shabby, Mickey Mouse engineering that goes into these cars. It's kind of like an exercise in how hard can you make it to build a "kit car". And the owner is a real piece of work as well. Just another rod shop owner who owes his existence to the fact that Streetbeast produces the worst kit possible. It's pretty plain to see that if it wasn't for Streetbeast owners he wouldn't have a business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
I don't agree with this,If you grind the gel coat off then wipe the old glass with acetone the new glass will bind,I use this procedure all the time,with good results,,If the old glass has wax in it,It need's to be grind first then wiped with acetone,Then start glassing..
Yea, but he didn't grind the gel coat at all. I can't believe the floor is held to the body with one layer of chopped mat and resin.... And on this car it wasn't even glassed in properly. Unbelievable!