Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Choosing a trailer
Last journal entry: Jan 13 2013
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffas23

I mean how do you really define a kit car?
Street Beast even markets their stuff as a " KIT CAR " ... so who are we to argue ?

ffast23 ... your Street Beast turned out nice. It could be the nicest Street Beast built. But the fact remains ... when any half knowledgeable rodder sees it ... it is still a Street Beast. While your Street Beast and the coupe below share the same color RED ... other than that ... because they look NOTHING ALIKE

You bought a KIT, hung tough and then paid for some professional help and finally finished the Beast. It turned out nice ... you and your Beast are the exception. and are to be congratulated. I am GLAD you really like your Beast ... because the money you spent getting it to where it is .... can never be regained because of the poor resale of even a NICE Street Beast.

No one here said that they cannot be eventually built ... with enough money, time and determination just that most folks have so much trouble they they quit ... or end up with a Beast way less as nice as yours.

Just my nickel ...

I am just going back to watching this SOAP OPERA

Deuce

"I won't be wronged . I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. "